Sunday, March 25, 2012

Project 365 - Week 12

I'm baaaack!!! I know you all missed me dearly, but I was too busy gallivanting around Ireland for the past week. Sorry. Since I was unable to link-up last Thursday for Project 365, I am going to go ahead and post my photos for week 12 today. I haven't missed a single week of Project 365 thus far this year, and I'm not giving up now. So here are my "photo-a-day" photos for the week of March 16-March 22.


Week 12 in review...

Friday, March 16

Our flight to Ireland had a layover in Philadelphia and I found this Lego model of the Liberty Bell!

Saturday, March 17

St. Patrick's Day Parade in Dublin, Ireland!

Sunday, March 18

We visited the Guinness Brewery in Dublin

Monday, March 19

We visited the Irish National Stud farm where Ireland breeds their famous thoroughbred racehorses

Tuesday, March 20

Cliffs of Moher

Wednesday, March 21

Lakes of Killarney

Thursday, March 22

View from the top of Blarney Castle 

I promise I will be posting photos and stories from every day of my trip very soon!

 

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo so proud of your weekly snapshots! I have fallen off the train and am not doing a very good job of getting back on :( honestly...I have been a pretty bad blogger lately. I cannot apologize enough!

    Keep it up lady!! Cannot wait to see all the Ireland pictures!

    ReplyDelete