In honor of the start of this fabulous month, I've been doing a little decor change around my house. I think we have all pretty much figured out by now that I love holidays. I decorate for every holiday, I change my blog layout for every holiday...I just really like celebrating things! Plus, St. Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays so of course I have to add a little green to my home decor for this month.
Yes, I own a front door wreath for every holiday...
Yes, I own dish towels for every holiday...
I may or may not have stolen this from a local bar on St. Patrick's Day 2 years ago...
I'm pretty sure that my festive flag display has already been judged addressed on my blog before...
Can you believe that my husband allows me to hang this monstrosity outside of our house? Me neither. But that's why I love him :)







I love your decorations. I always have a front door wreath and little things inside for all the holidays too! :) Kelly just loveeedddd the pretty polka-dotted heart that hung on our front door for the entire month of February. I'm headed to HobLob today to pick out something for St Pattys. Thanks for always giving me such great ideas.
ReplyDeletehi my daughter-in-love! ...and wasn't this the day you met my beautiful boy? i have that photo of you two from then. I just love it. it's the day our lives changed forever! we have you!
ReplyDelete