Monday, May 27, 2013

Memorial Weekend

I hope everyone has been enjoying their holiday weekend! I got to spend some time with my family at our beach condo in New Smyrna Beach. It was the perfect little getaway to help me get through these last 9 days of the school year. Can't wait to be back at the beach with my mom and aunt in two weeks!


 Jared and I with my brother and his wife


It was so nice to be able to relax on the beach, enjoying some cocktails and bocce ball with my family.


Jared and I really like celebrating America :) 


Dinner at my favorite restaurant in New Smyrna Beach - The Garlic


Have a wonderful Memorial Day and be sure to say a little prayer as well as a thank you to all the military men and women in your life.

In other exciting news, my oldest and dearest childhood friend got engaged this weekend! I am so excited for her and can't wait for the wedding :)

Congratulations Lindsay and David!

No comments:

Post a Comment