We are still tailgating in our same Booster lot on the top deck of the medical school parking garage. We had a pretty low-key tailgate this week and I experienced a tailgating first for myself yesterday. It was the first FSU tailgate I've ever attended where I have not had a single alcoholic beverage all day. Oh IVF, how you run my life nowadays. No worries, hopefully it will all be worth it in the end :)
Could this be our last FSU home game as Roche, party of two? I sure hope so :)
We moved our Season Ticket seats this year and I am in love with our new seats. We are now on the home side (aka: where the rich, old people sit) and on the shady side of the stadium. Our seats were in the shade throughout the entire game and it was glorious. Plus, we are now surrounded by people who know how to act like actual adults instead of drunk a-holes. It's so much better. I guess this means we are really growing up now...when I'd rather sit with the calm, old people than with the fun, rowdy crowd at the game. It was so great to be back in Doak Campbell Stadium, especially since FSU beat Nevada 62-7. Fall is officially in full swing now and I can't wait for more fun gamedays in Tallahassee this season! Go Noles!


No comments:
Post a Comment