Obviously the highlight of the weekend was the start of college football season. Magical.
FSU kicked off their season last night with a victory over Pittsburgh 41-13
On Sunday afternoon, our friends hosted a Labor Day party at their house.
Jared was out of town for 4 days, so I went a little crazy cleaning and organizing our house. I got rid of a ton of stuff including all the bedding in our guest bedroom. It had worn out its welcome in our guest room (plus Sadie and Lola did their fair share of damage to it), so I packed it up in trash bags and threw it away. Presenting our new guest room bedding...no puppies allowed. Sadie and Lola are sad.
In the midst of all my cleaning, I also decorated the house for fall and football season!
I also stocked the fridge with massive amounts of pumpkin spice beer. I love pumpkin beer and I seriously will try every single kind of pumpkin beer I can find. This one from Shipyard is by far my favorite.
Side note: My nails are "Funny Face" by Essie in case you were interested.
The family came over to our house on Monday night to watch the FSU game and I made my delicious white chicken chili for the occasion. Even though it might still be 95 degrees outside, football season = chili. Erika and I celebrated our first FSU Gameday of the season with a little fall treat. Pumpkin beer in a pint glass with a cinnamon rim and cinnamon sprinkled on top. It tastes like fall in a glass. Not to mention that I was excited to use my fancy pint glasses from the Guinness Brewery in Dublin. The Irish would probably be angry that I was putting pumpkin flavored American beer in my Guinness glass, but oh well.
It was a fun long weekend, the Noles won and I am so excited for fall! Have a great week!





.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment