Happy 27th Birthday Jared!
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Happy Birthday Hubby
Today is my sweet hubby's birthday! My husband is pretty awesome, mostly because he puts up with me. Also, because he does all the things for me that my dad used to do for me...wash my car, peel my shrimp, kill the bugs in the house, fix the toilet, change the light bulbs that are up really high...you know, all those "man" duties. And of course because he loves me, duh. He's the best. I could take this opportunity to write some sappy, romantic letter to my husband about how much I love him, but I'm afraid that I would burst into flames. You see I'm about as emotional/romantic as a rock. So I'll save the PDA for the privacy of my own home and just wish him a simple happy birthday on the blog instead. Love you! xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment