I am kind of in the mood to vent/rant today. Readers beware. Perhaps that is why I decided to link-up for It's Ok Thursday. Sometimes we just need to say "screw it" and let it all out.
It's ok that I schedule my entire Monday night around watching The Bachelor live.
It's ok that I drink multiple glasses of wine while watching The Bachelor.
It's ok that I have absolutely no desire to go out or do anything on a Friday night.
It's ok that I am perfectly content sitting at home alone reading a book. (hmm, so I realize that I'm starting to sound like a crazy cat lady hermit now)
It's ok that I get really frustrated when I have no control over a situation.
It's ok that I hate exercising.
It's ok that I can't listen to the song "I Drive Your Truck" by Lee Brice because it makes me think of my dad and I start crying. Every. Single. Time.
It's ok that I get really mad when people do stupid things at work. I mean seriously, how hard is it to just do your job and do it correctly?
It's ok that my sister-in-law, Erika, and I snapchat an excessive number of photos back and forth to each other all day long.
It's ok that I am 25 (almost 26) years old, I've been married for almost 4 years and I don't have any kids yet. Get over it people and leave me alone.
It's ok that I own an outrageous number of Tervis Tumblers. I literally drink everything out of them.
It's ok that the most exciting thing in my life right now is the fact that Jared and I are going to Disney on Saturday!
It's ok that I don't care what my hair looks like at work because those extra 15 minutes of sleep in the morning are a much better use of my time.
It's ok that I am burnt out on my job and this is only my 4th year teaching. How do those 30+ year teachers do it? God bless them.
Wow. That was a wee bit angry. I'm sorry guys. Thanks for letting me get all that venting out though, I feel so much better :) Tomorrow is Friday. Thank you Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Amen to tervis tumblers. I love those things! And to not having kids yet. It's OK!!
ReplyDelete