Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday's Letters

Happy March and Happy Friday my loves! Today, I am linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters. Have a wonderful weekend!

Dear March, Thank you so much for finally arriving. I am so sick of the cold, winter, it getting dark at 6:00, having to wear sweaters, and being pale. This girl is ready for some springtime!

Dear Oreos, Why are you so delicious? You're making me fat. Rude.

Dear Good News Church, We were so excited to officially join your membership this past Sunday. We can't wait to get more involved and become more a part of the church family.

Dear Flock, Thank you so much for inviting us to be a part of your small group. We had such a wonderful time at our first meeting this week. Thank you for welcoming us with open arms and bringing us into the church family.

Dear Disney, I can't wait to see you again tomorrow! It has been way to long since my last visit. I am so excited to drink my way around EPCOT tomorrow :)

Dear Snapchat, Thank you for keeping me entertained and making me laugh when I am having a bad day.

Dear Mommy, Congratulations on winning your big "hero" award at work! (In case y'all weren't already aware, my mom is a baller at her job) I'm so proud of you and very excited that you are being recognized for all your hard work. I am also sorry for mentioning the award on the blog because I'm sure that you weren't planning on telling anyone because you don't like attention  We'll too bad, your daughter is proud of you and I'm telling everyone :)

Dear Phi Mu sisters, Every time I get on Facebook, I see that another one of you is doing something amazing and it makes me so proud to be a part of such an outstanding sisterhood. I can't wait to celebrate Founders' Day with my Alumnae Chapter at our luncheon on Sunday. LIOB

Dear Husband, I am so proud of you for getting your MBA. I know that it sucks right now because it is so much work and it takes away from the time we get to spend together, but it will all pay off in the end. Also, thank you for taking me to Disney tomorrow! Love you, xoxo

1 comment: