1. North Face backpack - lucky for me North Face backpacks were really popular when I was in middle school (that's Bolles for you) so I already own one of these babies thanks to mommy and daddy.
2. Costa del Mar sunglasses - yes, I own frat boy sunglasses...for all my outdoor fratty activities.
3. Merrell hiking boots - I love these boots because they are super comfy and they don't look like hiking boots. Don't forget the pink accents :)
4. Lilly Pulitzer croakies - gotta have something to keep my sunglasses on, so I might as well work some Lilly into my hiking apparel.
5. Nike tempo shorts - I own an unhealthy number of these shorts. ("Norts" as my fellow sorority girls call them) Obviously they are my go to shorts for all outdoor activities in addition to my regular uses for them. (aka: every occasion other then work or church)
6. Camelbak water bottle - since I can't pack my Tervis tumbler in my backpack, this will have to do. Gotta stay hydrated!
7. North Face jacket - just in case the Florida weather decides to change suddenly (because that never happens here). Another item from my middle school days thanks to my parents. I guess it was worth the money because I'm still using it after 13 years.
Happy Spring Break!



No comments:
Post a Comment