Last night, my mom, Gina and Erika (Jared's mom and sister) came over to start the festivities early and dye Easter eggs with me.
We tried to do these fancy ones where you sort of sponge the color onto the eggs instead of just dipping them. The box said "for ages 5 and up"...I beg to differ. This was quite a challenging feat, but we still had a lot of fun doing it.
The eggs actually came out looking pretty cool and they made for a nice centerpiece on the table.
Whenever I host an event and set my table pretty, I have to take a picture of it.
All ready for Easter lunch!
Jared's mom, Gina, made her delicious calamondin cupcakes for dessert.
We all went to Easter service this morning at the church Jared and I are members of and then came back to our house for lunch.
Three generations - me with my mom and grandma
Jared and my brother
Erika and I in our Lilly Pulitzer dresses...how could it be Easter without a little Lilly?
Mommy and me
Me with my awesome sister-in-laws, Melissa and Erika
Happy Easter from my family to yours!


No comments:
Post a Comment