Monday, February 25, 2013

Life Planner

I finally broke down and bought an Erin Condren Life Planner. I have been admiring these beauties from a far for about two years now, but the $50 price tag has kept them just beyond my reach. Earlier this month, I stumbled upon a coupon code for $20 off any purchase from Erin Condren, so I jumped at the opportunity to fulfill my organization fantasy. Presenting my new planner...

There are a bunch of different covers to choose from. I chose this one because it has my name on it and I like having my name on things. Remember: you are dealing with a monogram addict here. 

It's safe to say that I'm pretty obsessed with my planner. I have always been very picky about my planners, but this one is perfect. It's cute, durable, has the perfect amount of writing space and stickers! 

And inspirational quotes throughout...for when you are feeling deep. 

The monthly calendar...

The weekly calendar...complete with a ruler/page-marker to keep your place.  

Did I mention there were stickers?!!! In fact, there are 4 pages worth of stickers. Please notice the purple stickers that say "Vegas" on them...does this mean I have to go to Vegas this year? I mean, if there is a sticker in the planner for it, then I guess I better do it. Darn. 

In the back, there are pockets and pouches for storage...perfect to hold these cute personalized labels!


Oh and guess what?! Because I love you guys so much, I am going to share the wealth (and by wealth, I mean discounts). Use the coupon code below to treat yourself to a little bit of the Erin Condren Life Planner awesomeness. Not mention, when you receive your first order in the mail from her, she throws in a $10 off coupon for your next purchase. Just to keep your addiction going. Sneaky. 


Now, go out and get yourself some Erin Condren goodies. Brace yourself, visiting her website will only end badly for your credit cards. You're welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment