Mike and Emily are married...yay!
The wedding took place at 4:30 in the afternoon on Saturday, February 9th at Club Continental here in Jacksonville. The ceremony was outside under a canopy of oak trees with a backdrop of the St. Johns River. It was absolutely beautiful. There were so many fun, creative touches that made the entire wedding extra unique. I loved these little burlap "yay" flags that we all got to wave as the newly married couple made their way back up the aisle at the end of the ceremony.
My hubby with his BFF Mark...both rockin' the beards
The ladies that belong to those two handsome gentlemen above. Lucky us :)
This is probably my favorite picture that I took at the wedding. I love the little girl in this picture just staring in awe of Emily looking like a princess.
My hubby helping the groom with his bow-tie. We all know Jared is quite the connoisseur of bow-ties.
The bride with Mike and all of his Kappa Sigma fraternity brothers.
The Kappa Sigma wives club. Welcome to the club Emily!
I had to snag a photo with the beautiful bride!
My sister-in-law, Erika, was a bridesmaid in the wedding.
Don't get too excited ladies, all of these sexy gentlemen are taken. Sorry to disappoint :)
We had such an amazing time at the wedding celebrating Mike and Emily!
Kudos to Mike and Emily's photographer Scarlett & Stephen. Here is one of their beautiful photos from the wedding...
Best Wishes to Mr. & Mrs. Hall!




No comments:
Post a Comment