Happy Super Bowl Sunday! Even though I could care less about the either team that is playing today, or the NFL in general, this is a bittersweet moment. Good bye football season. While I am super excited to have my weekends back and I will admit that by now I'm a little sick of football, it's always hard to say good bye. However, the first game of the 2013 college football season is on August 30th, so feel free to start your countdown now :)
In other news, I'm linking up with Neely today for Social Sunday. So grab a beer, kick back, relax and enjoy your Super Bowl Sunday!
This week's questions...
1. If you were stuck on an island what are the two material items you would want to have?
A buck knife so that I could kill and clean animals for eating. (Obviously the redneck girl inside of me is answering this question) And something I could use as a filter to clean water for drinking.
2. What are two TV shows you’d watch over and over:
Friends (even though I've probably seen every episode) and Say Yes to the Dress (I absolutely cannot believe some of the hideous wedding dresses that these girls pick out)
3. If your house was on fire what two things aside from family, pets, etc would you grab?
My box of pictures/scrapbooks/photo albums and my box of stuff from mine and Jared's childhood
4. What are your two most favorite articles of clothing?
Jeans and t-shirts (once I become a stay at home mom, I'm never putting on real clothes except when absolutely necessary)
5. What two movies that you saw in the past year would you recommend to us?
The Vow (so sad, but amazing) and The Hunger Games (can't wait for the next one!) Pretty much any movie that comes from a book is something that I am going to go see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Friends is everyone's answer, for darn good reason!! I'm a stay at home mom, and even though it's nice not to have to dress up, some days I miss it...I'll be like, no one but my hubby would ever know if I even showered this week...lol.
ReplyDeleteI have yet to watch The Vow! Thanks for reminding me that I need to watch it! Also, Say Yes to the Dress is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! I've been to both stores, Atlanta and Manhattan, they are unbelievable.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from the link up :)
--Jaime @ tobystailsblog.blogspot.com
HA, I said I'd bring a camp stove so I could boil water. Survival is key!
ReplyDelete