1. Our friends, Mark & Christina McGuire, came in town for the weekend and stayed with us. There were lots of late night chats, wine, cigars (for the boys, not us), bonfires, and s'mores!
2. Last weekend, our friends Mike & Emily got married! I loved their wedding favors; everyone loves a free koozie. You can read my post about their wedding here.
3. I finally broke down and bought an Erin Condren life planner. Blog post coming soon!
4. Jared and I went with both of our moms, my brother and his wife to go see Top Gun at the IMAX in 3D. This has always been one of my all-time favorite movies. My brother and I used to watch it together over and over again growing up so it was fun to get to share this experience with him.
5. This year for Valentine's Day, Jared got me some "non-traditional V-Day" flowers (I hate red roses) and a 3 pound box of Oreos. Thank you Costco. It was the perfect Valentine's Day gift. My hubby knows me so well.



No comments:
Post a Comment