Sunday, February 24, 2013

A New Path

Throughout our lives, we embark on a lot of new paths. We grow-up, graduate, get married, start careers, have kids, send those kids off on their own, retire, and then make our way to meet our Heavenly Father. Each new path brings its own set of challenges and joys. Often times we are presented with a number of paths to choose from, so we hope and pray that we choose the right one. Sometimes we do and sometimes we don't. I have recently learned that if I put my faith in God, He will lead me down the right path. The more "life experience" I get, the more I realize that there are a lot of things, even in my own life, that I have absolutely no control over. I just have to believe that God's plan for me is better than the one I thought I wanted for myself.

Jared and I embarked on a new path in our lives today. We officially became members of our church.


Last month, I wrote a post about our journey to find the right church for us. We started attending our church last summer, but we were apprehensive to jump in and commit to membership right away. We wanted to give it a lot of thought, prayer and time before making this big commitment. 

I know that we made the right choice. I am so overjoyed to officially be a part of our new church family. I have to believe that God brought us to this church for a reason and I cannot thank Him enough for this wonderful blessing.

Today has been a very joyous day in the Roche household and I can't wait to see where this new path will lead us. Have a spectacular week!

No comments:

Post a Comment