For the past few months, I have been writing all about our fertility journey. I felt like my fertility problems were beginning to define me, that they were never going away, and that our infertility journey was never going to end. Although I am ecstatic for that journey to finally come to an end after so long, I am constantly reminded of where we started. Getting to this point was not easy and this baby truly is a blessing from God. I will try my hardest every day not to take this pregnancy or this baby for granted. I've discovered that being pregnant is wonderful one minute and irritating the next, but we have worked so hard to get here and I am unbelievably thankful for this blessing.
In case you missed out on any part of our fertility journey, here is a recap...
Our Secret
Our Fertility Journey
Fertility Journey {Jan-Feb}
Fertility Journey {March}
Fertility Journey {April}
Fertility Journey {May}
Fertility Journey {June}
Fertility Journey {July}
Fertility Journey {August}
Fertility Journey {September}
Fertility Journey {Egg Retrieval}
Fertility Journey {Embryo Transfer}
We Prayed, He Answered
Now, we leave that chapter behind and I can begin blogging about all things baby! I haven't done a single thing to even remotely begin planning for this baby. No nursery ideas, no name ideas, I haven't read a single book or article about pregnancy, I literally have done nothing...except document. The only thing I have done is take pictures to document every milestone of this pregnancy since the day I found out. Are you really surprised? I think we all know how obsessed with taking pictures I am, so I guess it makes sense that the only thing I have done thus far is document my pregnancy. I still don't know the first thing about birthing or caring for a baby, but my goodness I do have cute bump pictures starting at week 4. Since I have been keeping our pregnancy off the internet for the past month, we have some catching up to do. I will be doing weekly bump update posts, but I have to get caught up with weeks 4-8 before I can do the current ones. So be on the lookout for those posts coming soon! I can't wait to start sharing all about Baby Roche with you!
In other exciting baby news, this weekend I attended a baby shower for a dear friend of ours. She is 32 weeks pregnant with her second boy and we can't wait to meet him in December!
The Kappa Sigma wives at MaryAnn's baby shower!
The pregnant Kappa Sigma wives! I am so excited to be on this journey with these amazing women.
Me {8 weeks}, Nicole {19 weeks}, and MaryAnn {32 weeks}


No comments:
Post a Comment