Week 17: December 25 - December 31
Week 17 Milestones:
- Baby is the size of an onion this week! She is starting to pack on some body fat and her bones are beginning to harden. Baby is also mastering skills such as swallowing, sucking, blinking and hiccuping. I know she is moving around like crazy in there but I still can't feel it yet. I can't wait to feel that first flutter from the inside.
- My total weight gain thus far is now 11.6 pounds. All of that weight is pretty much concentrated in the belly and boobs area which is good, even though my belly is looking rather large for only week 17. I keep seeing tons of other pregnant ladies who are all due like a month or two before me and my belly is already twice as big as theirs. I guess we are going to have a pretty big girl come June!
- My mom and I picked out the bedding for the nursery this week! I love it! It's from Pottery Barn Kids - Maya Nursery Bedding. I wanted to pick out the bedding first so that we could design the rest of the nursery around those pieces and find a matching paint color.
- Food preferences: I am still obsessed with eating salads, pickles, carbs, and cinnamon twist donuts. As well as drinking milk by the gallons. Jared was making scrambled eggs for breakfast yesterday and that sounded really good so I wanted to try some because I haven't been able to eat them since early October. They were delicious and I felt fine while eating them. However, I felt terrible for the entire rest of the day after that. I guess it was a bad idea after all. So I am back to no eggs for now. As usual, the smell or thought of chicken and seafood makes me want to hurl so we are strictly on a beef, carbs and veggies diet.
Baby girl got so many Christmas presents...most of which was adorable FSU gear. I can't wait to start dressing her up in garnet and gold :)
We got to celebrate the upcoming wedding of my dear childhood friend, Lindsay, at her bridal shower this week! Baby and I are excited to be one of her bridesmaids in May!

.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment