After church, we went over to my brother's house to exchange presents with my grandparents. My mom also made me a present that included our baby girl's monogram! I'm sure it will be her first of many, many, many monogrammed items :)
Family photo of my side
Family photo of Jared's side
Our final stop was the English's house for their annual Christmas Eve party.
Lindsay and I had to take our annual Christmas Eve photo together as always. It's our special tradition. I love looking back at our photos from each year to see how we have changed. Thank goodness we keep getting better looking with age.
Although, there was one new addition to our annual photo this year...the bump! I can't wait to stand by this pretty girl in May as she gets married! Even if I will be the largest bridesmaid ever, at 36 weeks pregnant.
My grandma with her daughter, grand-daughter and great grand-daughter in the belly!
I think it's safe to say that everyone in my life is a little excited for this baby...especially these grandmas.
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment