Friday, March 18, 2011

Vegetable Garden - Day 6

There are no new pictures to post of our vegetable garden because nothing has changed. Since Jared doesn't get home from work until after dark everyday, he has put me in charge of watering our plants. This was a bad choice, and these vegetables are probably doomed. I have only watered the plants twice this week, but I feel like I may have already drowned the little seeds. I haven't watered them in like 3 days, yet the soil is still pretty moist and nothing green has broken ground.

Today, I looked up how long it takes for seeds to germinate, in hopes of reassuring myself that there is still hope for my seeds. According to the internet, it takes about 7-10 days and my seeds have only been planted for 6 days...whew, off the hook. Hopefully, something will start growing around here so that my blog can be a little more exciting. Plus, I do not want to be responsible for killing the vegetable garden before it even began. Come on veggies, I need you to wake up and get with the program!

No comments:

Post a Comment