I have been such a terrible blogger lately. Can we please go back to summer when I had the time to blog everyday? Anyways, I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while but I promise the catch-up posts are coming just in case you were starting to have withdrawals. Who am I kidding...but seriously, I promise to catch you up on my life asap.
Side note: I got my yearbook pictures from school the other day and I can't help but just laugh at the entire concept. For some reason, the company that does my school's yearbook photos always gives the teachers a package of their yearbook photo for free. So now I have an 8x10, 2 5x7s and a bunch of wallet sized photos of myself. What the hell am I going to do with an 8x10 yearbook photo of my 24 year old self? So if anyone would like a photo of me to hang up in their home or office, just let me know and I'll mail you one of my yearbook photos :)
Oddly enough, my yearbook photo this year is actually pretty good. After 13 years of yearbook photos and 4 years of sorority composite photos, I finally learned how to take a decent yearbook picture. If only I had these skills when I was actually in middle school.
Anyways, time for me to be productive and actually catch-up on my blogs that I've been meaning to write for the past week. Only 2 days of work this week for me and then a 6 day weekend for Thanksgiving! God, I love being a teacher :)



Please send me a photo asap!
ReplyDeletei think we aren't supposed to take good yearbook pictures growing up so we can look back and laugh and wondering "why did i wear that or put my hair like that" haha
ReplyDelete