Once again, I have failed you as a blogger. I'm sorry. I pinky swear that I am going to catch up on my blogging ASAP. Although my 6 day Thanksgiving vacation was glorious, I am so not excited to be back at work today. I find that the longer I am away from work the more terrible it is when I finally have to go back.
In addition to my reluctance to go back to work, I am also angry at my phone. Stupid fancy iPhone. The screen froze up this morning and I couldn't get it to work all morning. I've noticed that the screen is now all black which I'm guessing is becuase the battery is dead. I tried to turn it on, but it just tells me to plug it in to charge. Hopefully, that means it is working again and just has a dead battery. Of course I don't have a phone charger at school or in my car, so I have to decide what to do when I leave work today. Do I just go home and charge it and hope that it works fine? Or do I go straight to the AT&T store in case something is really wrong with it?
Being without my phone since last night has also made me realize how addicted and reliant I am on the damn thing. It is kind of pathetic that just because my phone wouldn't work this morning, I was determined that this was going to be a terrible day. Technology is seriously ruining our lives.


Good luck with your phone! Hope it's just dead.
ReplyDelete