Yes, this happened over a week ago and yes, I am still going to blog about it. Not only do I simply enjoy blogging, but it also helps me keep an archive of my life. Not that my life is so exciting that I deem it worthy of archiving, but it does help me remember when certain things happened...ok so maybe I don't have a good reason for recapping everything I do every weekend, but too bad, I'm going to do it anyways.
Two weekends ago, November 18-20, we went to Tallahassee for the Seminoles last home game. It was also Homecoming. We played against Virginia and lost. It sucked. The End.
Ok that's not really the end, but we did lose and it was terrible. Other than that the weekend was great. My co-worker, Chelsea, came with us for her first ever "Tallahassee experience". She is from Virginia originally, went to Virginia Tech, and hates UVA so this was the perfect opportunity for us to cheer against Virginia together. Rather than ramble on and on about how terrible the game was, I'll just do a nice little picture tour of the happy times from our weekend. Enjoy :)
Of course I had to take Chelsea to Ken's on Friday night...duh
We had quite a tailgate spread...Publix deliciousness :)
Homecoming at Phi Mu
Even though we lost the game by one point in the last second of the game, we still had a great weekend. Luckily, we redeemed ourselves and beat the Gators this past weekend! Go Noles!






No comments:
Post a Comment