Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Happy Thanksgiving Eve everyone! There are so many things to love and be thankful for this week that I just had to link up with Jamie today for her weekly What I'm Loving Wednesday post. 


Here's what I'm loving today...

I'm loving that fact that tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I absolutely love Thanksgiving; it's probably one of my favorite holidays. I can't wait to hang out with family and eat lots of delicious food tomorrow :)


I'm loving that some of my family from out of town is going to be joining us for the holiday weekend! My grandparents are already here, my sister-in-law comes in to town today and my mother-in-law will be here tomorrow. 


I'm loving my 6 days off of work for the holiday weekend! I don't have to go back to work until next Tuesday and I am loving this much need break from my job.

I'm loving the idea that Christmas is right around the corner. After tomorrow, it will officially be the Christmas holiday season!


I'm loving all the traditions that come with the holiday season. 

I'm loving everything about this weekend. Family, friends, football, good food and tons of fun! 

4 comments:

  1. I found your blog through WILW :) and it is SO adorable !! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for this time of the year, it's the best. :)

    Have a lovely Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along!

    I have SO enjoyed my Thanksgiving break too!

    ReplyDelete