Sunday, November 6, 2011

Too Soon

I love Christmas. Seriously, LOVE Christmas. However, it is only November 6th, people. Is is too soon for Christmas to be taking over the world already? I'm not sure. I know that the stores start putting out Christmas stuff in October, but for some reason I feel like everyone is starting really early this year. Yesterday, I got into my car and they were playing Christmas music on the radio. Christmas music already? I mean it hasn't even been a week since Halloween! I thought this was just a fluke until I got into my car again today and they were still playing Christmas music on the radio. I thought the 24 hours of Christmas music on the radio didn't start until the day after Thanksgiving...confusion. 

Don't get me wrong, I am super excited for Christmas to get here just as much as everyone else. However, I'm starting to feel like Thanksgiving is getting jipped this year. I absolutely love Thanksgiving, but I feel like everyone is skipping over it and going straight from Halloween to Christmas this year...sad face. Everyone else can go ahead and put up their Christmas decor, but I going to give Thanksgiving the attention it deserves. So here's to another 18 days of festive fall decor!

It's Thanksgiving season in the Roche household...









PS - I know you have noticed how Thanksgiving festive my blog design is currently :)


No comments:

Post a Comment