I am so excited about my newest football gameday accessory that I must share my joy with everyone! One of our family friends, Bonnie, owns an embroidery business and makes the most adorable embroidered goodies :) You can find her business on Facebook and check out all the items that she makes! The Embroidery Shoppe - if that link doesn't work then just search for "The Embroidery Shoppe" on Facebook.
I recently had her create some FSU gameday buttons for my Phi Mu family. You know how I love anything and everything with my monogram on it, so these are perfect!
I was super excited to get my new button just in time for the FSU game this weekend. Here I am sporting my button at the FSU vs. Miami game :)
I also have a Phi Mu gameday button made by Bonnie that I wear to some of the games. She has tons of cute sorority gifts that she makes as well, so if you need some gift ideas for your sorority sisters check it out! Here I am sporting my "Phi Mu loves the 'Noles" button at one of the football games last year...
So if you are in need of some embroidered goodies, check out The Embroidery Shoppe! Everything is customized so you can represent your team, sorority or monogram with your own design choices. Just wanted to share these fun gifts in case you are a monogram lover like I am :) Remember, Christmas is right around the corner!




No comments:
Post a Comment