Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday's Letters

Happy Friday y'all! I am in a letter writing mood today, so I figured I would link up for Friday's Letters.

Photobucket

Dear 50 Shades of Grey Series, Your books are terrible. The plot is terrible. The writing is terrible. You remind me far too much of Twilight. And yet, I am still reading you. Why? I have no idea. Something about you intrigues me and now that I have made it all the way to book 3 of the series, I will finish you whether I actually enjoy it or not. 

Dear Tropical Smoothie, I could eat you every day. Seriously. Every. Day. 

Dear Chef Boyardee, I have decided that we have a love/hate relationship with each other. While I find your canned pasta dishes to be absolutely delicious and super convenient, they make me feel like an 8 year old when I eat one. Plus, I'm probably going to get fat and die from eating them. 

Dear Good News Church, I am so glad that Jared and I found you. We have been on the search for a church to call home for the past 3 years now and I am so blessed that we have finally found such a great one. 

Dear Florida, I think we could tone down the temperature now. I just can't figure out how it is possible that it rains every day and is still 100 degrees out. Not cool...literally. 

Dear Summer, Don't ever end. I don't want to go back to work, I just want to be lazy forever. Please?

Dear Sadie, Please shut up. You are adorable and such a sweet dog, but if you don't stop whining and barking 24/7, I might go insane. 

Dear Jared, You are the most supportive and wonderful husband ever. I thank God every day for bringing you into my life. I am the luckiest woman alive. I love you. 

Dear Daddy, I hope you have a wonderful birthday today. Just know that I will always be your little girl and I love you. Happy Birthday! 


Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about our dog Hank! He's barking at everything! Every little noise he thinks is someone or something coming into his house. It's driving me bonkers and has to stop before this baby comes! No waking baby! Haha

    Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your letters!, stopping by from the linkup. My bog also barks all.the.time. haha Where are you in Florida? I live in Orlando

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get letters! found you over at the link up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel the same way about 50 Shades...I love to read yet I'm not finished with the first one and I've been reading it since April! It's okay and I'm dedicated to finish this one but I'm thinking I'm going to take a break before the next two...although I'm sure the ending will make me curious enough to pick up the 2nd one. I live in South Florida and this heat is killing me. Every summer I question why I torture myself through the heat LOL. I'm Ashley, nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete