Week 29 in review...
Friday, July 13
Packing up the Tallahassee house...it. never. ends.
Saturday, July 14
I "volunteered" to pressure wash the outside of the Tallahassee house...it was either that or clean the bathrooms...I don't clean other people's bathrooms, gross
Sunday, July 15
Goodbye dear Tallahassee house, it's been real.
Monday, July 16
I moved one of the desks into our bedroom and made Jared a little "study" office space
Tuesday, July 17
I highly recommend going to the beach at 8am. It is peaceful, beautiful and just amazing.
Wednesday, July 18
We went out to dinner and ice cream with the Bush family.
Jared and Jackson had a good time pretending to be The Incredible Hulk.
Thursday, July 19
Disclaimer: my mother will probably kill me when she sees this picture.
When Jared and I moved into our house 3 years ago, we put all the crap we didn't have room for in the office. Then his sister moved in with us back in June and we put all of her crap that we didn't have room for also in the office. Hence, the current state of the office as shown above. My mother-in-law is coming to stay with us this weekend and we have friends coming in town next weekend who need to be able to sleep on a mattress in that office. Therefore, today I am attacking the office and organizing it. I will defeat this mess that is three years in the making. I will post a picture of the office when it is all cleaned-up as proof of my accomplishment. If you don't hear from me tomorrow, it can be assumed that the office got the best of me. PS - I hope this picture makes you feel a lot better about your own messy house.



Bahahaha looks like you belong on hoarders!! Had fun at dinner! Glad we have you guys as such great friends!
ReplyDelete