Today is my favorite author's birthday! I am absolutely obsessed with Ernest Hemingway and have been ever since high school. I love his writing and I'm pretty sure that I own a copy of everything he has ever written. Yes, I realize this is rather lame, but I was an English major so what do you expect. The best class I ever took at Florida State was all about Hemingway and his writing, I was in heaven. Happy Birthday to my all time favorite author! He would have been 113 today.
Being the Hemingway addict that I am, I insist that we make a trip down to Key West every time we go to the Keys to visit my husband's family.
I always have to go to Sloppy Joe's for a drink...obviously my favorite author would write some of his most important works in a bar :)
My favorite Hemingway novels are The Sun Also Rises and The Garden of Eden. If you have never read either of them, then you need too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment