1. I need to clean my house. I need to clean my house. I need to clean my house. I am currently sitting on the couch watching TLC. I will clean my house later.
2. I love driving Jared's truck. It makes me feel powerful. However, I hate taking it to the gas station to fill it up. There is usually 1-2 pumps that have diesel fuel at them and like 10 other pumps that have regular gas. If your car does not take diesel, please do not block the diesel pump. If you are blocking the only diesel pump, don't get offended when I pull my giant truck up right behind your car looking pissed. You're lucky that I don't run your tiny car over with my F-250 to make room at the diesel pump.
3. Over the past week, my Diet Coke intake has been out of control. In times of crisis, Diet Coke makes me feel calm...even though it has caffeine? I know, so logical.
4. Usually by this time in the summer I am ready to go back to work...not so much this year. Can I just be a stay at home wife forever?
5. I absolutely love watching the Olympics. Last night was some prime-time Olympic goodness. I can't believe that the men got silver in the 100m relay. I definitely have a love/hate relationship with Ryan Lochte. Yes, he is adorable and a great swimmer, but he went to UF...gross. Plus, I think that the gold would have been ours if Phelps had been the anchor for that relay. Either way, as long as the US is winning medals, I'm happy. Additionally, watching women's gymnastics makes me have mild panic attacks. I catch myself literally holding my breath during their routines because I am so nervous for them. I was absolutely shocked that Jordyn Wieber didn't qualify for the all-around competition. She is my favorite. I think it is ridiculous that only 2 women from each country can compete in the all-around. It should be the best 24 gymnasts, no matter what countries they are from. I can't wait to watch the US kick butt in women's gymnastics in the finals.
6. I cannot imagine my life without dogs. They always makes you feel better simply because they love you no matter what. When you are sad/lonely/tired/whatever, they don't talk, and they don't want anything in return, they just quietly snuggle up to you and make you feel instantly comforted.
7. I need a vacation. Like a do nothing, see no one, lay on the beach drinking fruity cocktails kind of vacation.
8. I need to start going to the gym again. Maybe tomorrow...
I promise that my blogs will start getting more interesting again soon.



Once I found out Lockte went to Florida, I couldn't cheer for him anymore.
ReplyDelete.... I totally agree with number 2, I drive a diesel truck for work and all of the pumps can be open but little cars take up my diesel pumps. Also, I have soooo much respect for those gymnast....how they do the balance beam is beyond me!
ReplyDelete