Sunday, July 15, 2012

Project 365 - Week 28

Once again, sorry for the delay in getting my Project 365 pictures up from last week. I usually post them on Thursdays, but I've been in Tallahassee since Thursday helping my sister-in-law move her stuff and clean out our house there. Alas, here they are now.


Week 28 in review...

Friday, July 6

Day 3 of Phi Mu National Convention

Saturday, July 7

Carnation Banquet at Phi Mu National Convention

Sunday, July 8 

I spent way too many hours in the San Antonio airport after my flight got cancelled perusing the fabulous Texas-style souvenirs 

Monday, July 9

There is a new self-serve TCBY kinda/sorta/not really near my house...very. bad. 

Tuesday, July 10

I made these nifty save the date cards to send out to our alumnae chapter members who don't have email to let them know about our upcoming events

Wednesday, July 11

I worked on the summer newsletter for my alumnae chapter

Thursday, July 12

We just couldn't go to Tallahassee without stopping by Ken's :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment