Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Texas Bound

Is everything really bigger in Texas? Who knows...but I'm sure it will be when over 1,200 sorority women from Phi Mu and Delta Zeta invade San Antonio this week. Tomorrow I am getting on a plane bound for Texas! I will be representing my Alumnae Chapter at Phi Mu's 52nd National Convention.


I attended the 2008 National Convention in Orlando when I was President of our Collegiate Chapter at Florida State. It was a great experience and I can't wait to be reunited with my Phi Mu sisters this week!


This year's convention is in San Antonio, Texas and I am super excited because I have never been to San Antonio before. Plus, our hotel looks awesome!

San Antonio

The pool at our hotel :)

I will be missing in action for the next few days, but there will be plenty of pictures to share when I get back on Sunday! I'll be wishing you all a wonderful 4th of July from Texas!

2 comments:

  1. That pool is gorgeous!! Enjoy your time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love San Antonio and the Riverwalk! You will have a blast! LIOB

    ReplyDelete