Week 30 in review...
Friday, July 20
I finally did it. I stepped out of the box and painted my toes turquoise. I have been holding onto Essie's "turquoise and caicos" for months now, I just haven't been feeling bold enough to rock it yet.
Saturday, July 21
In the midst of checking out condos for Jared's mom, we had lunch on the water at Conch House.
Sunday, July 22
Champagne toast for The Bachelorette season finale!
Monday, July 23
The outpouring of love and support was in full force.
Tuesday, July 24
I threw all my energy into crafting for the engagement party we co-hosted.
Wednesday, July 25
My sister-in-law and I went through hundreds of pictures and made a slide show for the funeral.
Thursday, July 26
My dad's funeral service took place. Around 400 people attended. The service was absolutely perfect.




I am so sorry to hear about your dad. Adjusting to life again is a tough step. Glad you have the support and love of your family. ::hugs::
ReplyDelete