Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Thank You

I just want to let you all know how much my family and I appreciate all the love and support that has been given to us in this difficult time. I thank God everyday for the wonderful family and friends that we have been blessed with. They are the only thing that makes this bearable. Thank you.

If you would like to join us in honoring Rocky's memory, the funeral service will be held on Thursday, July 26th at 11:00am at Lakewood United Methodist on San Jose Blvd. in Jacksonville. Immediately following the service will be a reception at the church and then a graveside service at Oaklawn Cemetery.

If you are unable to attend the service, just lift your beer up to heaven and and give him a toast!

His obituary is currently in The Florida Times-Union if you are interested in reading it: John Rocky Adams. If you visit the obituary, please leave a message in the guestbook. I love reading them :)



1 comment:

  1. Jacki,

    I'm in tears reading these last few posts. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I lost my father on February 10th this year to suicide. I never imagined I would deal with the loss of my father at age 30. And that it was to suicide adds a whole new dimensions to the loss.

    It has been so very difficult. If it wasn't for my faith in God and the support of family & friends, I don't know what I would do.

    Thank you for sharing these posts. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    Sincerely,
    Jessica

    Here's a post I wrote on living with grief a few weeks ago:

    Living With Grief

    ReplyDelete