Monday, July 9, 2012

Project 365 - Week 27

I'm baaaack! Please excuse my lack of blogging for the last 5 days, but I have been in Texas at Phi Mu National Convention. I know I'm a little late with my Project 365 post from last week, but I wanted to go ahead and catch up. Don't worry, posts about my trip to Texas will be coming soon!


Week 27 in review...

Friday, June 29

Girls night out for happy hour and Magic Mike!

Saturday, June 30

Dinner at Clark's Fish Camp

Sunday, July 1

Beach with Erika!

Monday, July 2

Time for wine and The Bachelorette!

Tuesday, July 3

The best way to proofread the district assessments we wrote :)

Wednesday, July 4

Day 1 of Phi Mu National Convention - 4th of July Celebration at the Rodeo!

Thursday, July 5

First business session of Phi Mu National Convention - 
the view from the National President's perspective of the 650 convention attendees

No comments:

Post a Comment