Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve Throwback

Since we are in New York for Christmas this year, I will be missing out on one of my favorite Christmas Eve traditions. Every year, one of my best childhood friends and her family host a Christmas Eve party at their house. Lindsay and I have a tradition of taking a picture in front of their Christmas tree at this party every year. I was only able to dig up a few of the pictures from the past few years, but they are still fun to look at. Don't mind my ever changing hair color. Merry Christmas Eve!

2006

2007

2008

2009

2010

Thank goodness we get better looking with age :) 


Have a wonderful Christmas Eve tonight! I hope Santa is good to you!

1 comment:

  1. Love these Jacki! Hope you and your family had a GREAT Christmas in NYC!

    ReplyDelete