Sunday, December 2, 2012

Project 365 - Week 48

I am one happy girl this morning. My mom and I are currently down at her beach condo in New Smyrna Beach about to head back to Jacksonville. I wish I could wake up every morning and go for a walk on the beach like we did this morning. I love these little weekend get-aways, even though I'm only a little over an hour from home. Last night was a good night to be an FSU fan! Our 'Noles won the ACC Championship and will now be playing in the Orange Bowl on New Year's Day in Miami. Not sure whether or not we will be making the journey to Miami for the game yet, I'll leave that decision making up to the hubby. Have a wonderful Sunday Funday!


Week 48 in review...

Friday, November 23
Visited St. Augustine with Jared's family

Saturday, November 24
FSU vs. UF game

Sunday, November 25
Started decorating for Christmas!

Monday, November 26
Finished my Teacher of the Year paperwork

Tuesday, November 27
My fancy wine and cheese snack. Aka: white zin and a cheese stick...classy.

Wednesday, November 28
Phi Mu Alumnae Event at Doing Dishes Pottery Painting

Thursday, November 29
Updated my classroom bulletin board 

No comments:

Post a Comment