Thursday, December 6, 2012

Throwback Thursday

Today's Throwback Thursday will honor those really awkward Christmas photos that everyone hates to pose for...the infamous tree picture. When all you want to do is open some presents, your mom makes you pose in front of the Christmas tree. Every. Single. Year. Now that I'm a grown-up I totally understand this concept. I make my husband pose with me every year in front of our tree and he hates every minute of it. I'm sure my one-day-kids will love it just as much as I did as a kid. Sorry kids, it's for your own good.

Side note: I want to apologize to my brother because I choose to inflict this embarrassment on myself every week by posting these old pictures on Throwback Thursday, but he just gets included in this mess by default. I don't think he minds though :)
Throwback Thursday: Oh, Christmas Tree





Ok, maybe the pictures from middle school need to stay in the photo album and off the blog...not cute. 


No comments:

Post a Comment