Week 52 (and then some) in review...
Friday, December 21
Christmas present arrived in the mail from my bestie...she's pretty awesome :)
Saturday, December 22
Day 1 in New York City (Read the blog post here)
Sunday, December 23
Day 2 in New York City (Read the blog post here)
Monday, December 24
Day 3 in New York City (Read the blog post here)
Tuesday, December 25
Final day in New York City. Merry Christmas!
Wednesday, December 26
It's so good to be home.
Thursday, December 27
Afternoon quail hunt (Read the blog post here)
Friday, December 28
Lindsay and I at her brother and future sister-in-law's bridal shower
Saturday, December 29
Jared and I took the mamas on a trolley ride around downtown St. Augustine to see the Christmas lights
Sunday, December 30
I just can't resist a good sale at Express.
Monday, December 31
We rang in the New Year with a dinner party at Mike and Emily's




No comments:
Post a Comment