Sunday, December 30, 2012

Hunt 'Em Up

When the temperature drops in Jacksonville, the Berettas come out. And our German Shorthair Pointer, Sadie, knows that when she sees the Beretta, it's game time. There is nothing she loves to do more than hunt. The moment we open the kennel doors at SSJ Farm, she is ready to hunt 'em up.

My husband and my brother take the dogs and their friends hunting regularly throughout the season, but it's always a treat when the wives get to come along. Last week, my sister-in-law, Melissa, and I joined the boys for an afternoon hunt and I got to try out my new camera in the field.

Jared and I with our girl, Sadie

My brother with his girls, June and Bailey

Jared and my brother's neighbor, Ryan

Sadie on point

My Beretta advertisement...I'm sure Jared just loves when I take photos of him unknowingly

My brother, Chris, with all the girls

As soon as the dogs hear the gun fire, they are off to find and retrieve the dead bird

I love my little hunting diva :)

No comments:

Post a Comment