Saturday, December 22, 2012

Project 365 - Week 51

Well, it looks like we all survived the "end of the world". Congratulations. I think cocktails are in order. I still can't believe that 2012 is almost over. Only 1 more week of this Project 365 stuff and then you won't have to look at my boring pictures anymore.


Week 51 in review...

Friday, December 14
We kicked off our girls weekend in Savannah for Emily's Bachelorette party!

Saturday, December 15
Night out on the town in Savannah for Emily's Bachelorette party

Sunday, December 16
Thank goodness we had to stop for a bathroom break at this random rest area in Georgia or we would have missed out on this little gem...the site where the first Brunswick stew was made. 

Monday, December 17
Enjoying some wine, Gossip Girl and my favorite magazine

Tuesday, December 18
Baking some ginger snaps! (See my recipe here: Holiday Baking

Wednesday, December 19
Making my famous sugar pecans...a holiday must! (See my recipe here: Holiday Baking)

Thursday, December 20
 Lindsay and I enjoyed some beautiful Florida sunshine at Ponte Vedra Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment