Day 3 - Monday, December 24 - Christmas Eve
I took Jared, his mom and his sister to the top of the Empire State Building in the morning since none of them had ever been before. It was a little hazy out, but we still had a good view of the city.
View from the 86th floor of the Empire State Building
Erika and I just couldn't resist the photo op with the foam headbands.
Got us some of that famous Ray's Pizza! So delicious.
Christmas Eve ice skating at Wollman Rink in Central Park
Melissa and I are ready to skate!
My brother...always the jokester
Visiting the Gapstow Bridge...as seen in Home Alone 2 :)
The essentials for a walk in the park...too bad both of these activities are illegal in Central Park. Rebels.
Amazing mamas :)
Spotted at the location of Chuck and Blair's wedding in the final episode of Gossip Girl. xoxo
Party at Bethesda Fountain
I know this photo looks calm and beautiful, but I was freezing my butt off.
The John Lennon memorial at Strawberry Fields
The 2013 New Year's Ball
You can write your wish for the New Year on a piece of confetti that will be released over Times Square at midnight when the ball drops.
My mother-in-law met the Naked Cowboy :)
Christmas Eve night we went to dinner in Little Italy and then a midnight church service. However, I did not take any pictures because it was raining. Sorry :(
Day 4 - December 25 - Christmas Day
Christmas morning we went to breakfast and then checked out of our hotel.
Jared and I went on a walk up Madison Avenue before we had to go to the airport and stopped by Barneys to admire their Disney themed holiday window displays.
We took one final stroll by Central Park to say goodbye to my beloved city. Until next time NYC!


No comments:
Post a Comment