Where is my iPhone? I placed my order on the first day you could pre-order it and I'm still waiting. What's even worse is I know people who also pre-ordered their phone on the same day I did and they got their phone last Friday. Not cool.
Yes, I realize that this will be the first "nice" phone that I have ever had so it will be worth the wait. Ever since I have owned a cell phone, I have always had whatever was the cheapest or free phone that AT&T was offering. Heck, I didn't even have internet on my phone until last year. In fact, the phone I have right now is the most expensive cell phone I have ever owned and it only cost me $18. It does have the internet but it is so difficult to navigate that it isn't really even worth trying to use it.
So considering I have been dealing with ghetto phones for approximately the last decade, I guess a couple more days won't kill me. But it might.
Let's just say that I will be one happy girl when my new iPhone4S finally arrives. However, my patience is wearing thin so I need you to get your act together and make it snappy Apple. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I went to the store and got mine on Friday morning - it's my first ever iPhone. You will LOVE it. It'll be worth the wait!!
ReplyDeleteI tweeted @pschiller for yah;)
ReplyDelete