Sunday, October 16, 2011

FSU vs. Duke

Florida State finally won a game! Hooray, all hope is not lost. After 3 loses in a row, the 'Noles beat Duke yesterday 41-16. In addition to a Seminole victory, I had quite a delightful little Saturday...fall is just so fabulous.

I started off my day with Oktoberfest at the European Street Cafe in Riverside with Emily, Mike and Kristin. 


There were tons of fun German festivities and delicious pumpkin spice beer for our enjoyment.  


After Oktoberfest, I hung out with the boys and watched the FSU game. Later that evening, we went to Bold City Brewery in Riverside for their 3 year anniversary. That was my first time going there and it was awesome. Their beer is delicious and they have board games that you can play while you drink!


Today, I met up with the ladies from the Jacksonville Phi Mu Alumnae Chapter to watch some football at Sneakers. Of course, the Jags played horribly but we still had a fun time hanging out together. Now it's time to get ready for another work week. I can't wait for Tallahassee next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment