To all my fellow teachers, I know that you all are getting to that point in the school year where we start counting down the days until Thanksgiving break. So for those of you who are feeling exhausted and having a hard time finding your inspiration for this profession, here is some "fun-spiration" so that maybe you can find a little humor in the fact that we are indeed overworked and underpaid.
If you are a teacher, then you need to remind yourself that you have the most difficult and the most important job in the world. Without us, none of these other professions would even exist. If you are not a teacher, then make sure to thank the teachers you know because without them, you would not be where you are today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Wow Jacki your blog is sooo cute!! I love the Halloween theme.. precious.
ReplyDeleteAs for the teacher stuff you posted, the sad thing is how TRUE it is! "Teacher Requirements" actually under-exaggerates what we are expected to do... and in the telephone one, I almost died when I read number 6. Hahaha :P I WISH I could just take some of my kids home with me and raise them!
But anyway, thank you for everything that you do as a teacher Jacki. I know I couldn't do it without you.
This is my year to student teach and after this past really tough week....I needed this!
ReplyDeleteThis is all SO true! Love your new Halloween header :)
ReplyDelete