I'm not really a big fan of Halloween decor since I hate scary things and I'm really could care less about the actual holiday. I much prefer fall/autumn decor instead of Halloween stuff. Plus, I can keep my fall decor up until Thanksgiving and get to enjoy it longer. Yesterday, I finally finished decorating my house for the season! I got some pumpkins and gourds for the front yard and painted some pumpkins for the front door.
I would consider myself a pretty creative person, but I am definitely not an artist. So please do not judge my painting abilities here because drawing on a pumpkin is really difficult. All this took was a sharpie and some puffy paint...
Now, I just need for the cool weather to get here so it can really feel like fall!
Love it! I was just saying the same thing to a friend of mine about Halloween decor. My house is all fall/ autumn. Even though it's 90 outside! Hope for both of us that things cool off soon!
ReplyDelete