Friday, February 17, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Exactly one month from today I will be on an airplane landing in Ireland...be jealous :) It has been a while since I linked up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday so here we go! This week's theme is all about love, so brace youself for the mushy stuff...


1. The love of my life is   my hubby Jared, obviously!  

2. Falling in love is   completely unexpected. You can never predit how or when it will happen and usually when you stop looking for love is when it finally finds you. 

3. Marriage is   really fun, or at least mine is. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication, but you get out of it what you put in to it. 

4. The longest relationship I've ever had was  6 years and still going strong! 

5. The key to a good relationship is   communication and compromise.  

6. I feel loved when  someone goes out of their way to do something thoughtful for me that they know I would really love. 

7. My favorite quote about love is  "You cannot love someone else until you learn to love yourself. " 

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to debate this post. I say I am the love of your life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to agree that you have a pretty good argument there Casey :)

    ReplyDelete