Thursday, February 23, 2012

Project 365 - Week 8

Another week has gone by...which means another week of pictures! This week's photos are not very exciting, just fair warning. However, there is a fun story at the end of this post about my exceptional exterminator skills. Enjoy!


Week 8 in review...

Friday, February 17

I bought this fun hand-painted plate for our friends' engagement party gift! 

Saturday, February 18

We attended an engagement party for our friends, Mike and Emily!

Sunday, February 19

We celebrated my hubby's birthday with our friends and a home-made cake!

Monday, February 20

I decorated the house for St. Patrick's Day

Tuesday, February 21

I put up my new flag...yes, I am one of THOSE people who puts up different festive flags for every season. I have a little mini one for St. Patrick's Day up right now too. 

Wednesday, February 22

I made white chicken chili for Jared's birthday and I have been enjoying the leftovers all week. (You can find the recipe here: Sunday Funday

Thursday, February 23

It's a good thing that I am armed and dangerous at school since I had to save my frantic co-worker this morning. Here in Florida, we have these delightful creatures...giant cockroaches that fly. My next door neighbor had one of these critters behind her desk today so I spent the first 10 minutes of my morning running around her classroom in my 4-inch heels chasing and spraying the roach. Eventually, I prevailed and that roach died a slow, poisonous death. I win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment