Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Wednesday, we meet again. That can only mean one thing...it's time for our weekly Oh, How Pinteresting! with Michelle at The Vintage Apple. This week is a special treat because I have decided to focus all my pins on monograms! Get excited. I absolutely love monogrammed things. In fact, if I could I would monogram everything I own. I think the last pin on this post pretty much sums it up :)


Oh, How Pinteresting! - Monograms Edition


                                                                                              Source: twofunnygirls.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                        Source: girlytwirly.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                    Source: marleylilly.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                               Source: itsinthebagcolumbus.blogspot.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                        Source: thepinkmonogram.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                  Source: zoubaby.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                        Source: etsy.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                           Source: thesassyhoe.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                    Source: saltwaterwishes.tumblr.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                            Source: accidentallyoutoflove.tumblr.com via Courteney on Pinterest


                                                                                                      Source: houseofturquoise.com via Sylvia on Pinterest





                                                                                                Source: hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net via Jacki on Pinterest


Words to live by if I do say so myself. Thanks Reese :)

6 comments:

  1. I love reese! What a great quote :) I don't monogram much...but I'm obsessed with little kids monogramming! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those seersucker koozies and those monogrammed boots! Ugh love!

    Have a great rest of your week girl :)

    xoxo,
    Cher
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that Reese quote. So cute!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your blog is adorable :) And what a beautiful couple up in the top corner :) LOVE the monogrammed pins!!

    Happy Wednesday, sweetie!!

    www.trafficjellyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pins, i adora those monogrammed boots and pillows!

    My 2nd time linking up with you ladies for these pin ups! So fun =) Check out my pins if you have time, thanks!
    Just Tututiny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so I'm loving all of your monogrammed finds! I can't pick my favorite!

    ReplyDelete