Week 6 in review...
Friday, February 3
My Phi Mu Alumnae Chapter made Valentines for our Heart to Heart collegiate chapters at FSU and UF...when you rip open the hearts, there is candy inside :)
Saturday, February 4
Jared and I went on a lunch date to my favorite restaurant in Jacksonville
Sunday, February 5
I'd say our Super Bowl party was a success...I'm sure our neighbors were judging us
Monday, February 6
Super Bowl trivia question for my students - the correct answer is Ole Miss FYI :)
Tuesday, February 7
My new passport finally arrived in the mail...Ireland here we come!
Wednesday, February 8
I mailed out some Valentines to my Phi Mu family!
Thursday, February 9
Every year at my school, we celebrate Black History month with a door decorating contest. Each grade level has a different theme and the theme for 6th grade this year is Historically Black Colleges and Universities. So my door is featuring Tallahassee's own Florida A&M University!










LOVE your week!! Nobody can judge super bowl parties :) and I would steal your handwriting if I could! So pretty! Have a great weekend friend!!
ReplyDelete