Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Once in a blue moon, I actually talk about fashion on my blog. It doesn't happen often, but today's Oh, How Pinteresting! post is all about my favorite fashion color...navy. Every time I see something that I like in a store, it is usually navy. I could honestly dedicate an entire section of my closet to my navy clothes. I love navy because it is sophisticated, classic, and never goes out of style. It is appropriate for absolutely every occasion, every season and pretty much goes with everything. I could seriously wear navy every day of my life. I wouldn't consider myself an expert on fashion, but I must say that every girl needs some classic navy style in her closet!  


Oh, How Pinteresting! - Style Me Navy Edition

                                                                                                                  Source: evokingyou.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                          Source: Uploaded by user via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                              Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                          Source: adabelles.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                              Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                               Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                               Source: lillypulitzer.com via Jacki on Pinterest



                                                                                                            Source: bowsandsequins.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                       Source: Uploaded by user via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                   Source: shop.nordstrom.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                          Source: bodenusa.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                         Source: anntaylor.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                  Source: jcrew.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                                        Source: modcloth.com via Jacki on Pinterest


                                                                                                           Source: polyvore.com via Jacki on Pinterest


...and of course my favorite royal lady is always looking amazing in navy!

                                                                                                               Source: google.com via Jacki on Pinterest


If I could borrow clothes from one celebrity's closet, it would definitely be Kate Middleton. She is so fabulous, and I obviously have a serious girl crush on her. I honestly feel like she is pretty much the Jackie O. of our generation. Plus, she wears a lot of navy...and looks damn good doing it. 

6 comments:

  1. LOVE THESE!!! These are all so fantastic! I love navy! The first 3 are my favorite. The crisp white stripes are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want all of these!! That first dress is gorgeous and the back is even better! Great, beautiful pins girl!

    xo,
    Cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I am loving some of these dresses - I'm going to have to repin a few of them (a lot of them!) Thanks for sharing - have a happy Wednesday <33

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i definately agree... navy is such a classy colour! xo

    pebbz | www.pebbzblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love navy too, but come to think of it - I hardly have any clothed in that color! Must stock up. LOVE Kate too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely loving the navy blue right now, and seriously, I want to be Kate Middleton (or at least share her closet)

    ReplyDelete